Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life from past



1 minute gesture from last year and a recent 5 minute. I did alot in 1 minute but wasn't able to draw the whole figure. But the paper i used was twice bigger than normal size, it's literally impossible to draw big and fast and make it look nice. Well, at least for now. I established a new drawing style with this drawing. It was something i've been doing time to time, but finally it came to an realization.

5 minute one was an exercise directed by T, my lifedrawing teacher. I was just so rusty after i got back from my summer break and T gave me some useful tips. Alot of major/minor mistakes, but i liked how i managed my time and learned alot in a single drawing.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thierry seems like a really great teacher, I feel like I've learned a lot from him already 8)

chRisLee said...

yeah!! he's the best!